If you would like to work with me, please contact me via email email@example.com or fill out the form below (only vegan products please).
I offer a wide range of services including sponsored social media brand collaborations, photography and videography, recipe creation, guest posts, media features and podcast interviews. Download my media kit below:
Book me in as a guest on your podcast
Bio: Talida is a mum from Australia. She is a certified fertility awareness educator with post-graduate studies in biomedical science focusing on nutrition science and reproductive endocrinology. Talida is an author, student herbalist and runs an online nutrition and fertility awareness consulting business and has a plant-based food and womens health blog and instagram page dedicated to educating thousands of women about plant-based nutrition, plants as medicine, hormone balance, the menstrual cycle and fertility.
Common topics on for podcasts
- Understanding the menstrual cycle
- Fertility awareness basics on how to chart your cycle
- The benefits and risks of plant-based diets for women’s hormones
- Liver and gut health for hormones
- Blood sugar balance
- The science on gluten, dairy and intermittent fasting and women’s hormones
- Cycle syncing: How to sync plant-foods to your menstrual cycle. Seed cycling.
- How phytoestrogens from soy and flaxseeds affect womens hormones
- What are the best fats for hormone balance?
- Protein and hormones, plant-based protein sources
- Caffeine and alcohol and how they affect hormones
Please contact me via email in firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book me as a guest on your podcast. The above topics are a guide only based on topics I have covered on previous podcast interviews. I am happy to discuss any other relevant topic that may be relevant to your audience and podcast.
I would love to hear from you. If you have any questions about my recipes or my blog feel free to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you.